Sunday, November 24, 2013

Art for All Exhibition Halloween 2013


Art Exhibition featuring selected works by Rianta & Virginia Artists Groups, to run in conjunction with the Pumpkin Festival.

We are open daily 11am until 6pm from Thursday 24th of October until Monday the 28th of October.
Opening Reception is on Thursday 24th of October at 7pm.



Free event, all welcome. Please pop by!
For more information pleases visit www.pumpkinfestival.ie



I took part in this event with several of the Rianta Artists, here are some of the works I had on show


Shortly before the Pumpkin Festival Exhibition, my friend Marilyn Gaffney modelled for me as a monarch butterfly/wood nymph for a makeup show.
I wrote about this on my makeup blog http://kimannabellamua.blogspot.com/
I loved doing such a big makeup, it was my first attempted and I had a great reception for it, but it's not that surprising really as it isn't everyday that an artist turns their hand to makeup artistry. I can only think of Laura Mercier.

I hope to incorporate more photographic work into my art from now on.




















Kim Annabella
Visual Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...